Friday, October 05, 2007

What price hope? $85.00, plus tax.


From Ralph Lauren: Making a statement in support of the Pink Pony Fund, our polo shirt features your choice of our signature Pink Pony or monogram embroidered in our special pink thread. Designed for a sexy, skinny fit in breathable cotton mesh, our polo shirt features all the traditional detailing, including a two-button placket, ribbed polo collar and armbands and an uneven vented hem. (Ten percent of proceeds from Pink Pony products benefit breast cancer organizations.)


I'm sooooo happy that it's Friday. Lisa is spending the night tonight, which is always fun. Beyond that it'll be a quiet, sleepy weekend. Mostly I just want to sit and hold Eric's hand, and I'm pretty sure that he can hook me up with that.

I do enjoy weekends.

I'm not sure how much longer I can continue with the pink products on parade. There's plenty o' material, but my point (such as it is) has likely been made.



I considered taping a pink bow to my head as a form of protest, but if I wouldn't subject babies or dogs to pink ribbons, why should I subject myself?

I wish we could get to Halloween already!

No comments: