Sunday, October 28, 2007

And in this corner...



Pink Product of the Day:

What do you fight for? High Performance Hook-and-Loop Training Glove - Pink

In the past year, Everlast has succeeded in redeveloping the training glove.With dense two-layer sandwich foam for better shock absorbency and full padding on the font and back or the wrist to promote proper punching technique, the glove conforms to the natural shape of the fist for more comfortable training.

Everlast will donate 5% from the sale of these pink boxing gloves to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF), which is committed to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime by funding clinical and genetic research worldwide.

It's been a quiet post-chemo day... more queasy than usual but without the steroid-induced drama and turmoil from last weekend. I've been checking and rechecking myself. I've been trying to trust that's it's really okay even when it doesn't feel okay. Nearly twenty years of experience with my darling husband has to count for something in the trusting-it's-okay department.

So I've played silly computer games and watched tv... surfed the internet and chatted with Eric... and that's about all I can say about Saturday, October 27th, 2007. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I don't understand boxers that well.. there was that whole Oscar dela Hoya thing after all.. but somehow I don't see them selling a lot of pink gloves.