Saturday, October 06, 2007

Puckered


Estee Lauder cautions: Have a passion for pink. It could save your life.

High Gloss in Pink Ribbon Pink, from The Pink Ribbon Collection. Enjoy the luscious supershine of this irresistible gloss in a special shade. Feel-good conditioners caress your lips-and you'll feel good about showing your support for Breast Cancer Awareness every time you wear it. What's not to love?

It was a quiet day. I feel sick and out of sorts. I sat up with Lisa last night, yakking until 2:00 AM or so. And then I slept, soundly, and awoke to find Lisa gone and the day well under way.

Since then I've traveled the well worn path from bed > couch > computer > bed.

Clicking through the tv channels I found pink ribbons galore. Shop for a cure and here's how to an attractive head scarf to obscure the stark ugliness of your bald head.

Well, they didn't say stark & ugly but ....

I suppose it wasn't implied, either.

I don't wear make up. I made a few attempts at it in my youth. It always seemed bizarre to me. The concept of "putting on your face" before leaving the house was like... hmmm... the bleeble urp of an alien creature to me. What?

I don't think Eric would have wanted to kiss me if I'd worn lipstick. Oh happy day, I did not!

No comments: