Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another Tuesday Night


Pink Product of the Day:
I'm not exactly sure what sort of scrapbooking is typically done with this breast cancer awareness pink ribbon scrapbook set, which is available from Ritz Camera for just under $20.00. I suppose women could capture the sweet memories of their early days of diagnosis. The first blue-dot-tattoo to mark the area of radiation treatment, a snippet of hair from the first post-chemo hair cut...

It's hard to imagine. Think I'll stop trying.

I'm still feeling pretty darn sick. Not sure what to make of this. Fingers hurt & peeling, nose bleeding, bleeding, bleeding... perennial hiccups from nausea, tired and oddly restless.. headachey and bored. It sounds horrible, I know. It's not fun, but it's not horrible.


It's just... what's going on, I guess. I'm planning fun stuff for the future and white knuckleing the present. I can't choose to feel this bad forever, but I'll do it for a bit & a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's too depressing to even comment on