Friday, June 03, 2005

Is Eric a player?

Most days, Eric and I drive to work together. It's nice... a total bonus to working in the same school district. Eric drives from our house to his school, then I drive myself to the district office.
I pick him up after school, and drive us both home.

Here's how it looks: Eric pulls up in front of the highschool and we both get out of the car. Eric then grabs a backpack from the back seat of the car, we kiss, and I get into the car and drive away.

One of Eric's students told him that he looked like a kid being allowed to drive to school by his mom.

Another of his students asked, "When I see you kiss a woman in front of the school every day, is it always the same woman?"

Commuting together means a combined 40 minutes of quality time each work day, and is one of the reasons I've felt so lucky with this job.

No comments: