Thursday, June 02, 2005

I thought today was Friday!

Eric didn't much enjoy that last post. Math is just another way to look at a situation that's unpleasant from all angles, and Eric wasn't comforted by the new perspective,

As I've said before: If love could keep me safe, I'd live to be an old, gray haired, lady.

If life were a string of tortured moments, or endless pain, it wouldn't have any value to me. I wouldn't mourn lost days, or shake an angry fist at the fates. But life is good. Life is still good, although it's not easy.

My friends still make me shake my head and laugh. Eric still reads the paper in the morning with an attention to ceremonial detail that would make him the envy of any given Buddhist.

I guess that's all I have to say this morning.

Here's a link to more pictures of the carnival parade, if you're interested:

http://www.ohmartha.com/carnival2005/

No comments: