Sunday, October 30, 2005

What will you do with your extra hour?

It's a nice Sunday morning. Eric is handsome and the coffee is good. I'm piddling around with my various computer projects -- silly webpages and backing up files for a rebuild -- while Eric reads the paper. I'll work on my mosaics project today. I already don't love this project. Seriously... what am I going to do with a turquoise framed mirror? But it's the process, you know. Practice for the Major Project (and peak of the mosaic experience) that I'm planning.

I am intermittedly spacey and tired and pretty okay. I'm hoping that this is the butt-end of the decadron pummeling me, and that shortly (within a day or two?) I will feel better.

Even in my crankiness, I crack myself up. That line about the powder puff santeen yesterday. It's so bitter, and so funny to me. I made myself laugh outloud when I read it this morning.

I will spend my bonus hour today resting quietly, thank you.

No comments: