Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Brrrrrrr.

It's hard to get up in the morning when the house is cold and the bed is warm.  I don't like getting up in the cold and dark.
 
One of the things I love about Eric (among the many things that I love about Eric) is that Eric says "burrrrrrrrrrrrr" when he's cold, just like you'd read it in a book.
 
I checked in to see who's been looking at my blog lately.  Not to worry -  I don't get a list of your names and addresses, but rather your IP addresses and the webpage that linked you to me (if one exists).  
 
Somebody found me recently by doing a search for "endtimers", and that makes me laugh.  They searched for "endtimers" and found this:
 
Friday Morning
12 Aug 2005 by Martha  
They believe it even more strongly than endtimers think the rapture'll be in
their lifetime. Anyway... whatever you call it... Darlene Weaver died yesterday.
Her sister says her passing was peaceful and in the arms of her loving ...
Oh, Martha! - http://ohmarthaagain.blogspot.com
 
Things are still busy at work.  I'm still enjoying my mosaics class and reading The Chronicles of Narnia.  Eric is still 300% more handsome than the next most handsome man.  Our camping trip w/ Eric's co-workers has been cancelled for this weekend, so maybe we'll have a quiet, matineed, dinner-at-home, kinda weekend.  That would be nice.
 
That's all I have to report!
 
 

No comments: