Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Night

Today wasn't as productive as I would have liked, but it was a nice day. It was a typical, sunny day, hike in the east bay hills -- downdowndown and then uuuuuuuuup.

There's so much that I can do, all things considered, but of course I want to do everything. Anything less than everything feels like a gyp.

I try to remember that people don't start from the same place. I have cancer in my spine and my hip. I have cancer in my lungs. How can it be a failure to walk up a steep incline slowly?

I don't know what I think about anything. I'm glad that I can go for a hike at Huckleberry Botanical Preserve. I'm glad that it was a beautiful day. I'm immeasurably happy to have spent another Sunday with Eric. I wish I didn't have cancer.

I know that's a no-brainer, and wishing doesn't change anything.

No comments: