Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wee Hours

The Hannukah dinner for 18 was fun. Eric outdid himself with brisket, latkes, kasha varnishkas (sp?) et cetera. The teachers didn't talk about work/students/math tootoo much.

The next day, Friday, I spent five plus hours in the blue recliner, watching the drip drip drip of the iv. Then my niece Luana and great nephew Dusty arrived from Las Vegas. They are delightful individuals! This is the second Christmas in a row we've been able to see them and it's such a nice present!

I'm not exactly sure what the plan for is today. Whatever it is, it needs to be low key, on accounta the decadron has me awake at 3:30 in the morning.

Eric is just a few feet from me. He's warm and Eric-ish, and it's hard not to wake him up to talk to him. It wouldn't be the first time. He's a good sport about it... about most things, really...

Off to try to sleep!

No comments: