Sunday, December 24, 2006

Almost Xmas

It's been a slow-moving Christmas eve for me. I've spent much of the day in bed -- the chemo seems to have exacted a greater toll than usual. From time to time I rouse myself and work on projects; there are place cards to make, laminates to create.

The house smells like Eric's good food. It's not been a slow-moving day for him!

I'll garner my energy this evening to attend a 10:00 PM church service. No fear... I hold my same ol' opinion of Christianity... but going to see the fabulous Mr. Tom Silva play on Christmas eve has become a favorite tradition of the season. No pressure to keep taking the gig, Tom!

Eric just walked into the room and informed me that if I liked to eat fish that we would be enjoying an Italian Feast of the Seven Fishes tonight. He's awfully cute.

That's all the news fit to type.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy christmas, martha and eric!
lots of love to you both.
d&m xxxxx

Martha said...

And merry christmas to youse guys! :)