Sunday, December 31, 2006

Camp in Progress

I get to spend another New Year's Eve with my most adorable and handsome husband, which is the icing and the cake. The big scoop of ice cream is being with our friends, and I'm happy happy about that. I'm happy for the folks who made it, and I miss the folks who couldn't, and I'm holding everyone in a big circle today.

Here are preliminary pictures of our craft-in-progress, which is only half completed. Ain't it something? It's created with mostly found objects -- although a few of the objects were "found" in my bedroom.







It's going to look awfully pretty all lit up with candles after the show tonight.

Eric is making breakfast now -- yummy homefries and eggs-as-you-like-them. It's a nice way to start the day that ends a year that has challenged me on every level. And next year promises to do the same.

No comments: