Monday, December 04, 2006

How many days 'til vacation?

It's funny to me that I consider the weekend to have been a success because I was able to go shopping and do laundry. In the past that might have a constituted a bad weekend, but now it means that I felt ooookay.

The best moment of the whole weekend happened last night, when (for some reason) my bad impression of Richard "I am a Windbag" Dreyfuss made Eric laugh & laugh.

I watched strange medical shows yesterday -- documentaries about a 13 year old girl with a 15 lb growth on her face, and another about Primordial Dwarfism. I paid for my voyeurism with supper creepy dreams.

Now I’m at work, and I suppose I should get to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! TV programs that we share.

Martha said...

OMG... did you see them, too? The Haitian Twins singing God Bless America in the waiting room of the hospital??? The image haunts me...