Monday, December 11, 2006

Another Week!

My weekend would probably sound slow and slothful to most of my three regular readers, but for me it was jam-packed. Eric and I went Christmas tree shopping post-chemo on Friday and found a lovely tree. It was easy, which is not typical. There were years when we would drive from lot to lot and not find anything even close to what we wanted.

Eric has a Christmas Tree Stick, btw. It's the absolute maximum height allowable for our tree (approximately 8.5 feet). He brings it with us when we look for a tree tall enough and fat enough and bank-like enough.

I've been shopping and decorating and such despite my war-torn hands and general fatigue. These are the good days, and there's no point in saving anything up for better times. Not that I was ever much of a saver-upper anyway.

Janis had us over for dinner last night: a lovely roast beef w/ potatoes and carrots and onions, a salad of her home-grown lettuces, and the Cookies of Wonder and Joy. Yum!

I have what amounts to a data entry crisis at work at the moment. I really just need to hunker down and TYPE -- a pleasant enough way to spend the work day, usually -- but my fingers are not cooperating (and my mind wanders, too).

I guess I should get ready to go, though.

No comments: