Tuesday, December 12, 2006

School Night

I had a nice day today, despite my uncooperative fingers. Actually, my fingers look worse but feel better, which is a trade I'll take any day. I made the Ladies Who Lunch laugh... told 'em stories and had them laughing, laughing, laughing.

Here's a picture of our Christmas tree, although pictures can never do a good tree justice:



And here's a picture taken during my first Christmas with Eric. I can't believe that I thought I was old and that I longed for straight hair!



I was bright eyed and bushy tailed in that big, joyous, oh-my-god-he's-so-wonderful-and-I-love-him-and-he-loves-me kinda way. I told stories and made people laugh. But boy oh boy I had no idea what good things were in store for me. I couldn't even imagine how light life could be.

Light and love are the gifts Eric gave me, in addition to light up pink flamingos and a black leather jacket.

What a bitchin' boyfriend, huh?

3 comments:

Pickle and Peanut Eating Hawaii said...

This is THE picture you gave him that 1st Christmas?

Martha said...

It's definitely from the same roll! Remember when there were rolls?

Pickle and Peanut Eating Hawaii said...

Oh yes I do. I had a little Kodak 110. Tree looks ever so lovely Ms. Martha.