Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Home Again

Earthdance was very good. I was able to spend time with my adorable husband (Eric) and good friends (Lisa and Leah), and listen to good music (Zap Mama was my favorite) and even dance, which I didn't think I'd be able to do.

It was a great scene for silliness & chatting & people watching. Also: there was a crazy 2000-person spiral dance free-for-all.

Some physcial limitations aside, it felt like a cancer-free weekend -- or, at least, a cancer-minimized weekend. I felt even keeled about all of it. I only cried once. Mostly I was just happy.

Now, as is always the case after a weekend of big fun and sparkles, I have to figure out how to reintegrate myself into the work-a-day world. Just like the end of the summer, "real life" has already smacked me in the face. So, here we go again.

Tonight I start my mosaics class with Corinne. Eight weeks of arts and crafts -- woo hoo!

Off to work now...

No comments: