Monday, May 07, 2007

For some reason, this didn't post on Sunday.

It's already a bright and sunny day. I imagine it'll be a laze-around-the-house day, as well.

Eric's sister and her best friend are in town. They've run away from New York and are having a San Francisco adventure -- staying at the St. Regis and walking around the city for hours and refusing to have an itinerary.

Yesterday, despite my nearly screaming desire to stay home and sleep, we took them to Sonoma County to taste wines. No one really tasted much, though. It was more about the drive and the countryside.It was nice, but absolutely exhausting. Sunday's a day of rest.

Here's my coffee, and there's my yogurt w/ perfectly field-ripened strawberries that we bought a roadside stand yesterday. Eric's here. I may be looking at the world with eye lids at half mast, but life is good

No comments: