Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday at last!

I'm so glad it's Friday, and not a moment too soon.  It's a sunny breezy bright day out there, although the radio says that it'll rain all weekend.
 
I've had a punky week.   I haven't been in touch with folks, and it's nothing personal.
 
Yesterday, CN came and stood next to me... very, very, close to me... and called out "Miss Martha" until I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her, and held her gaze.  Then she said, "I don't like it when you don't feel good".  And I said that I didn't like it much either.  And then she said:
 
"But I REALLY don't like it when you don't feel good.  I don't talk about it because I don't want to rub it in."
 
Is that an odd choice of words?  I know what she meant to say, but not wanting to "rub it in"... that's just weird.  It's like:  bad enough I should have cancer, but to have Marilyn RUB IT IN on top of it!
 
Oh, well.
 
So, here I am.  I hope I have a nice, quiet, happy, pain free weekend.
 
That's my story!

No comments: