Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Toozday

I stayed home from work today. I'm not sure why. I shoulda gone... there's plenty to do. I checked my work email a few times, which is rarely a good thing to do from home.

I'll go tomorrow. Next week there's another day of scoliosis screening, and then that infusion/fever combo that comes around once a month.

I once had a period of not working, which is quite different from having a period of unemployment. I loved it. I met my friends for mid-morning coffee, and improved my cooking skills considerably by cooking dinner for Eric most nights.

Not working was grand, and the fact that some of my bestest friends were available to hang out made it even better. Also: I was healthy. Good health may not make for guaranteed happiness, but ill-health can definately make it a challenge.

I'll go back to work tomorrow and it'll be ooooookay.

No comments: