Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just a Thursday

Today felt like Friday, which is good and bad, I s'pose.

There's so much to do at work. We're already planning for next year, and there's still plent to do for this year.

I've just been working, coming home... dabbling with mosaics and watching American Idol, which seems to be on four or five nights a week.

I'm feeling a bit better, although not much much better. I'd like to feel much much better soon.

We don't have plans for the weekend, which feels very wonderful and super-lux. So many hours and hours that are just ours.

I used to have such a hard time taking Eric to the airport. I'd cry and cry. Even after we were married -- I would be so sad to see him leave. I wanted him to go ... to play, or see his family, or have an adventure. I never wanted him to STAY because of me, but I would miss him so. And airports really did me in.

A whole lovely weekend with Eric. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend with Eric. Nice to hear you're feeling a bit better. I too hope you feel even better soon