Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

We're in Puerto Vallarta, and I've tapped into some sort of free wireless network. I don't know whose it is, or if they're currently rifling through the contents of my harddrive, looking for sense sea tive information. I'm just so gald to check email!

The cruise is swell. We're winning all of the games and swimming in the ocean. We spent much of the day today hanging out by the UV-protection glassed pool while our cruisemates explored Puerto Vallarta. I'm just sunned-out, I think.

Cruise life continues. Activities and swimming, eating and napping. The show in the big theater last night included a black-light puppet show and Argentinian lasso-ing (or some variation of that). Tonight there's a thankgiving dinner in the main dining room, a comedy duo in the theater, a poolside barbecue at 10:00 and then a late night poolside dance party.

It's a little strange to be away on Thanksgiving, but we're having a nice day.

No comments: