Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Good morning!

Eric isn't going to Asilomar for the annual mathematics conference this weekend.
It's the first year in I-don't-know-how-many that he hasn't attended. His stated reason is that he's been away for the last four weekends, and would like to spend a few days at home. I believe that's true. I also think he doesn't want to leave me.

This is the weekend that I typically have an I Gots No Man Party. It's fallen off in recent years, but it used to be a consistent tradition.

Occasionally someone will miscontrue the intent of an I Gots No Man Party. They'll think it's something like, "Hey, I gots no man... WOO HOO! Let's party!" when really it's more like "Oh, no, I gots no man... boo hoo... come to my house so I don't sit around being depressed and eating ritz crackers for dinner."

The recipe for a good I Gots No Man Party can be found below:

No comments: