Monday, March 26, 2007

I should be in bed. Seriously.

It's been a quiet Sunday for me. Eric went to school, picked up papers, graded papers, went to the grocery store, made dinner (arroz con pollo), did dishes... it wasn't such a quiet Sunday for Eric.

But I lied on the couch, read, watched tv, ate, yakked on the phone, and surfed the internet.

I tried several combinations of drugs in an effort to stave off nausea. No success. Also, the incision from my port removal is not behaving as I would hope. Tomorrow I'll have to see what they say in interventional radiology. Also, I have an appointment with my oncologist tomorrow... time to discuss The Plan.

Also, I have a 12:30 PM board meeting on Tuesday that I need to prepare for tomorrow.

I don't mind any of this too much. It feels like there's movement. I'm not in the same old limbo, although I suppose it's entirely possible that things'll go from bad to worse. Let's hope not, though! I'm hoping for worse to better. We shall see!

No comments: