Thursday, February 08, 2007

Let's see.

I'm at work, kicking myself for not stopping for coffee on the way in this morning. I'll have to go back out for a cup o' joe at the first reasonable opportunity.

I fell asleep at the hospital yesterday while waiting for someone to check my sutures. I was in one of those little rooms with the paper-covered tables. The only reading material was a booklet on laparoscopic gallbladder surgery. The illustrations depicted a freakishly normal family that could have been pulled straight from a Watchtower or Awake! magazine. The next thing I knew I was having a nice little nap.

The doctor who saw me had a large diamond stud nose piercing. That was kinda cool.

What else...?

It's raining, which bodes well for the wildflowers.

I'd better get to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm assuming the laparoscopic blah blah blah was there for the sole reason for making people fall asleep. i hope you memorised it before napping...