Monday, April 24, 2006

So Tired

I had a really nice birthday. Eric and I laughed with our friends, which was really, really nice... and the party wasn't as much work for Eric as some of our other shindigs.

It didn't do anything particularly energetic. I ate pizza, drank wine, and told stories. Still, I was exhausted -- probably because I was coming off such a tough week. Just a few days earlier I had 1. been informed that my treatment had failed and 2. been immobilized by pain.

All of our houseguests were gone before noon on Sunday, but I still didn't seem to recover yesterday. I didn't recover yesterday, and I tossed and turned all night, partially from discomfort, and partially from the residule effect from a bit of emotional hooey from the day before.

Now I'm at work but I wish I were still in bed.

No comments: