Monday, February 06, 2006

I feel better.

I had a bit of a bummer weekend.  It's funny-sounding, I know, but I don't THINK I was in pain.  I couldn't point to a place that hurt, anyway.  It was all just WRONG. 
 
I was vaguely nauseated and my bones didn't fit together correctly.  So... I was horizontal most of the weekend.  I even watched the entire Super Bowl, if that's any indication of how low energy I was.  The only time I left the house was for dinner on Saturday with Eric, Corinne and Tom.  That was nice.
 
Today seems better, so far. 
 
Tomorrow is my infusion o' bone strengthening drugs.  More likely than not that means that Wednesday will go by in fog and fever.  Thursday I have the abdominal injection of the ovary-mummifying-pencil lead, and Friday my brother Paul comes to visit.
 
The days do fly by like so many fiery comets!  It's a tough pill to swallow for someone who feels like there's scant few days remaining ANYway.  If I could, I'd slow down every day to a snail's pace -- even the bummer days when my bones aren't aligned.
 

No comments: