Monday, January 07, 2008

Will try again tomorrow.

Wow. Talk about a sick day! Sick, sick, sick.

I missed Eric so much. I've spent nearly every waking moment with him for two weeks, and yet I still wanted to cry when he left the house this morning. Eric. Sigh.

I'm really going to try to make it to work tomorrow. It's an iffy thing. I'm truly ill, and I don't want to get stuck there, overwhelmed, or to embarrass myself in any way.

But staying home and feeling sick and disconnected from the world -- that's not the high option, either.

Looking around for the high option but nothing is jumping out at me.

I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling a bit better now. i know what you mean, though - even work is better than being on your own and feeling iffy.

Martha said...

Hi Doreen --

Yes, it feels good to DO things... to get things done. Also, least a good part of my punkiness is related to nausea, and distraction is just about the best thing I've found for that problem.

I have to present such a laundry list of complaints. When I have something more fun to discuss I will, I promise!