Thursday, January 17, 2008

And a one and a two

I've had a song stuck in my head for two days. I won't say what it is because I don't even want to type the title. I don't want to look at the words. I think they'd burn my retinas.

I've tried replacement songs. I've been working on the railroad, but it didn't erase the offending song from my brain. Things may be great when you're downtown, but the song remains the same.

Other than that... I'm just hanging out and looking forward to a three day weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try having a starship song stuck on rewind in your head for days..
so what's the song? come on, you have to reveal!

Anonymous said...

sorry martha, that wasn't anonymous, it was me!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Martha... Don't hang around and let your problems surround you. There are movie shows.