Sunday, November 04, 2007

It's true.

It was a nice weekend. The weather was bee you tea full. It was bright and warm and breezy. And if I was tired at least I didn't feel all-that-sick.

I even left the house! I haven't left the house on a weekend in a while. Yesterday we went to the city to buy an 8-quart Le Creuset French Oven (a sale at Bloomingdale's) and then to the Mission for a burrito. It hardly sounds like a grand outing, but it felt grand.

Today we went out to lunch. We were given crayons to write on the paper that covered the table, so we played hangman (Eric's first guess is always zee) and our own version of pictionary (which is half charades).

I like to play hangman with Eric. I also like to have lunch with Eric, to buy large, enamel-covered, cast iron cookware with Eric, and to drive over the Bay Bridge with Eric.

I enjoy his company, and would enjoy his company even without the whole three-hundred-percent-more-handsome-than -the -next- most-handsome-man thing.

No comments: