Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day of Rest

Chemo and steroids are pulsing through my system like nobody's business, and I'm feeling pretty punky. Was up until nearly 6:00 AM and then slept for about five hours. Now I have a hankering for waffles and bacon. My darling Eric will make this dream come true -- as he has turned so many fantasies into reality -- and we'll see if it's always good to get what you wish for.

To receive that which you wish.

To be the recipient of a fulfilled wish.

Oh well. I s'pose it's too late to worry about grammar. I bet Tomas da Silva knows the right way to say it! That's how he rolls.

Eric and I are on Thanksgiving break, thank god. We get the whooooole week, and it's weloome.

By the way -- AngerManagementNurse yelled at me! Yes -- yelled at me on-purpose-for-no-reason.

I had to be all super calm about it and tell her that the conversation was over. Then I hightailed it my boss, and to my union, and blah blah blah. I'm perfectly satisfied with my measured response and do think she's a pathetic ol' thing... but I'm currently working on my exit strategy. I haven't got time for the pain!

Now I'm off to play silly computer games and nap. Doesn't that sound like a pleasant Sunday? Thank you, JeeZus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anger management nurse is a humbug