Thursday, November 29, 2007

G'morning

It's been a few days since I blogged. Not much going on around here -- we'be been going to work and coming home. Once at home I've spent a few hours playing silly computer games (a personal weakness) and then I've gone to bed.

Chemo tomorrow, but let's not think about that today.

What else?

I finished reading Alan Alda's autobiography, Never Have Your Dog Stuffed, last night. Bad title but an enjoyable autobiography. He drops very few names and doesn't give the the dirt on anyone (another genre of enjoyable autobiographies) but writes in a mild, amused, voice about his life and foibles.

Eric is tout en noir today, and he's looking adorable.

I guess it's time to go to work, which has been busy but calm. AMN has been avoiding me, and it's a beautiful thing.

Off we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear AMN isn't all in your grill. May your luck continue. And Eric tout en noir? Please give him this message for me: "NOW IS THE TIME ON SPROCKETS VEN VEE DANCE!"