Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yawn.

It's a travel day, but I just woke up! Clearly we weren't planning an early start, as I haven't even started packing yet.

Today we'll drive up I5 to Ashland, Oregon. Ashland's a pretty town with outstanding public spaces and a perennial Shakespeare festival. BUT, it's a little quaint for my tastes. Too much potpourri for sale, if y'know what I mean, and so few non-white people that you COULD shake a stick at 'em (and for all I know that occasionally happens).

In all the times I been to Ashland I've never seen a play...it's kinda crazy. But we're always visiting friends or passing through.

Ashland, OR DOES have the finest breakfast I've ever encountered. And that's what I'll be having tomorrow around this time.

Guess I'd better start packing....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Glory? JELLISS.

Martha said...

Uh huh. Ima have a nearly perfect breakfast at Morning Glory!

Tom - Eric and I had dinner at Juan's last night! It'd been over a year since I'd been there, and it was quite good.

Made me our Friday lunches, though, and just working-with-my-best-friends in general.