Saturday, July 21, 2007

All's Fair

It's a travel day, but I'm no where near ready to travel. Eric is ready. He just babumped babumped his bag down the stairs. Me? I'm drinking a lazy cup of coffee and fussing with the web machine. I haven't begun to pack, or considered what to bring.

Here are a few pictures from the fair:



Nothing unusual about disco balls hanging from the trees at the OCF. We attended a disco party at the Cajun booth one night. They were slow getting started -- not unlike my current lallygagging re: packing -- and I threatened to leave them for a square dance down the way that was "all set up".

It was funny at the time. For reals.




Before picture-taking began to feel burdensome and alien to just plain having fun, I planned to take pictures of anything I saw that was "new". This crazy tree was new (to me, anyway).



What would the Oregon Country Fair be without friends? Luckily, I've never had to find out.



Leah and Michelle are fun. In fact, they're so fun that next year I want to be on Team Michelle. If I have to wear red lipstick, so be it. Who's that fella who snuck into the picture?

No more excuses. I'm off to pack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HANDSOME DEVIL AIN'T HE!