Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Statement of Beliefs

Just another work day. Crazy Nurse hovered quite a bit, peering deeply into my eyes. She's looking for messages from the great beyond. She read my aura a few weeks ago. I was doing something mundane and she chimed in with her take on the light she saw emanating from me. It made me laugh!

On Thursday I need to go in for a blood draw, and on Friday I have the 6.5 hour mega-chemo. Next week: On Monday I have a CT scan, and on Tuesday I have physical therapy and on Thursday it's another blood draw and on Friday there's more chemo. That means that next week I don't have to go to the hospital on Wednesday.

And I probably just jinxed myself!

It's a good thing I don't believe in jinxes, or messages from the great beyond, or colored light that emanates from people filing papers.

I believe in friendship, and love, and Eric, and vacations (not listed in order of importance).

No comments: