Sunday, May 07, 2006

Quickly

Just a quick update as we're close to running out the door.

It's been a fine weekend. Eric had his book club Friday night, and I went out with Tom and Janis. We went to Acote, and just in case you're reading, Ms. Lyons, we had pomme frites and croque monseur, grilled skirt steak, mussels, lovely cow and goat's milk cheeses with almonds and walnuts and figs, delicious cocktails and warm cashew tarts with banana ice cream.

Yum!

I spent most of the day Saturday in The Zone (that's computer-game-land, and I do get totally sucked in). Eric went with Tom to buy a brand spankin' new HarpMobile, and it's BEAUTIFUL.

Today we're going to eat a quick breakfast, then head to Henry Coe State Park for a guided wildflower walk and li'l picnic lunch. I'll try out my new camera on those wildflowers, and enjoy an abundance of Eric time.

That's my story!

No comments: