Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Last Weekend

Eric and I took down the Christmas tree today. Vacation is definitely winding down. Back to work on Monday, then the monthly, two-hour, infusion of Aredia on Tuesday afternoon.

Reno was fun... nice to be there with Lisa, nice (as always) to spend time with Eric. My pain increased over the Reno trip, but seems to be a bit better today. I don't know what it means. I hurt more, I hurt less, the cancer seems to grow & grow... there doesn't seem to be a pattern accept progression.

I started to count the ornaments as I took them off the Christmas tree, then decided to make a list with brief descriptions. There's no less productive use of time, but I found it satisfying. I'll see the ornaments again next year, but how will I feel? And depending on how I feel, who will I be?

No comments: