Monday, January 30, 2006

Driving to Work

At least at Eric's school students like to wear little kid backpacks.  I was commenting to Eric this morning on how funny it was to see big, 17 year old, boys wearing Strawberry Shortcake bags, and almost grown up looking girls wearing Dora the Explorer. 
 
Eric pointed out one young woman who was wearing a Spongebob backpack.  He told me that last year she wore a backpack that said "98 Trick Ass Ho", which apparently meant that she was touting herself as a ho for the 98th Street gang. 
 
Eric said he didn't think she was actually a ho for the 98th Street Gang, but he felt that her backpack might give 'em ideas.  He turned the girl in to the Assistant Principal.
 
I hate me some Spongebob, but even I admit that that's an approvement to trick ass ho.

No comments: