Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Still Sleepy

I really enjoyed the holiday and our houseguests -- my sister Mary, nephew Scott, niece Luwana, and great nephew Dusty. By the time everyone left Tuesday morning, yesterday, I was exhausted. Eric and I spent the day lying about and napping. then I went to bed at 10:00 PM and didn't get up until 9:00 AM.

Now there's much to do. We have to clean our house for our New Year's houseguests... work on Camp Martha, although it's hard to have a Camp Martha without Sean.

I have a bone scan tomorrow. That takes four hours, although much of that time is just waiting for the radioactive isotopes to dissipate throughout my system.

I owe people phone calls and emails. I've been too tired to keep up.

I wish I had taken pictures of the Christmas festivities. As usual, I was too much in the moment to remember.

No comments: