Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bad news.

Eric doesn't want me to post a picture of him in his adorable pirate costume! I can't imagine why he's being obstructionist.

I had an appointment with my oncologist yesterday. It was cursory. He's a fast-talking-you-look-great kinda doctor.

He said I looked good bald... that not every woman can "pull it off". "Good for you", was his comment when I told him I don't have a wig.

Odd.

I didn't expect anything to come from the appointment and nothing did.

Last night I had a fever. It was all about the couch, and apple juice, and the soft, lovely, blanket I confiscated from my mother-in-law.

The jury's still out on today. BUT... a day devoted to ghouls and ghosts and horrors is an appropriate ending to Breast Cancer Awareness month, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the sound of that blanket.
have a fun halloween, both of you. i'm saddened that eric won't allow us see him in his pirate suit :(