Monday, September 11, 2006

I wish it were Sunday. That's my Funday.

I edited the previous post... took out the name of my school district. It's not that there's anything a-non-e-mouse about this blog. I just don't want Special Sue and Special Ed held up to public ridicule when someone Google's the district.

I'm going to work this morning. Tomorrow I'm going for a CT Scan in the AM (with an IV infusion beforehand, dammit), and then I hope to go to work in the afternoon. I feel tired.

I did a whole heap o' nothing this weekend, 'cept going out to diner w/ Tom and Corinne -- celebrating two birthdays (one way late, one a little early) and Corinne's fancy new job.

They made me laugh, and that rocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed a birthday or two? I feel so far away all of sudden.

Martha said...

I KNOW! Plus -- there are no poker parties without you!