Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday and that pleases me.

Blogger has made some changes recently. Things may look a little different around here but it's still the same old yak yak yak.

They've enabled a new future which allows blog entries to be tagged thematically. For instance, each of my blog entries about cats (zero so far, but you never know) can be tagged as feline entries, and then all entries regarding felines could be grouped for quick cat reading.

This makes me laugh.

My tags would read like this: Eric Eric Eric Love Love Eric Eric Love Eric Eric Eric Cancer Eric Cancer Eric Eric Love Love Eric.

I'm at work now, but before I know it I'll be on my way to Reno and at the start of a full week off from work. Yay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there any tournaments this weekend?

Martha said...

Hiya, Luana! Why, yes, there is a tournament this weekend! Just a slot tournament but I'm sure it will be fun. Have you bought your turkey yet?

Anonymous said...

Not yet. This weekend, yoko is enteirng a poke contest. She's entering two recipes so we'll be all about fish & squid!

I hope you are the highest ranking couple at the end of the tourney.

Anonymous said...

good luck in reno! i hope you clean them out and leave but a puff of smoke in your wake.
have a great thanksgiving too!

Anonymous said...

HEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!
Love to you both. Missin you, Sandy

Martha said...

Hiya, Sandy!

So nice to see your name. :)