Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Good Morning

We spent the night in Ashland, at a Super 8 Motel rather than at Graham and Leah's house. It's hot here, and AC was the high option for us. This morning I'm feeling tired and vaguely worried about returning home today. I want to sleep in my own bed with Eric, and I want to see my friends. Still, there's a couple o' every day realities that I'd prefer to put off for a few more weeks (months, years).

I have plenty of pictures to post from our summer travels. I'll try to work up a web page (or pages) soon. My blog entries have been cursory, I know, but internet access has been sketchy and also... I'm just tired of the sound of my voice. If I'm tired of it, how tired must my three loyal readers be?

Vacation is good, and home is good. Friends are good and Eric (always, always) is wonderful. As for cancer? Still sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reader never tires of your voice. Blog away, my friend.