Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday

Good morning. It's the Lord's day but I'm only worshipping coffee.

Work tomorrow, and that's just wrong. Infusion and injections on Tuesday. More work on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

I wish I had some oomph for it -- there's soooooooooo much work to do in the beginning -- but I gots no oomph. I need to focus my attention elsewhere, but where shall I put it? Eric is, of course, the source of all goodness and light.

There's was more in the center of that paragraph but I can't type it. I can't continue this blog entry, because I did whatever it is one does to my keyboard so that I can backspace and type and have the rest of the text pushed forward -- it just covers up the text in front of the cursor. I hate that, and I can never remember how to put it back.

someone tell me how to fix it, or I'll never blog again.

(I heard the cheering. Not nice.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the insert key....